Don’t ponder over when would be a good time to launch an arrest warrant search in Rolette County, ND. Instead, invest your mental energies is figuring out how well information on arrest records and outstanding warrants can be used to make personal and professional decisions.
Generally, it is common place for employers to initiate searches to get information on any active warrants in the name of potential job candidates. Businesses will often launch inquiries on arrests and warrants when forging new partnerships and also when tying up with new consultants, retailers, etc.
This is done to lower the risks of monetary and goodwill loss in case a person that a company is associated with has a criminal past. Of course, this is not to say that you cannot or should not try to find out if an individual you know or are linked with personally has an arrest warrant from Rolette County to his name.
There are three places that you can visit to get this information. The police can provide details on the most wanted offenders in the county while the office of the county clerk can be approached for criminal and civil court dockets. You will have to pay a nominal fee for the inquiry and the results will generally be handed over on the same day or even within a few hours. These establishments maintain their offices at:
- The sheriff’s department: PO Box 447, 209 1st Ave NE, Rolla, North Dakota 58367
- The magistrate’s court: PO Box 460, Rolla, ND 58367
- The county clerk’s office: 102 North East 2nd, Rolla, North Dakota 58367
Can you access the Rolette County warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (Current in 2021)
- If you need an accident or arrest report, contact the Rolette County Sheriff’s Office at 701-477-5623.
- If you want to know about victim’s services, call the Rolette County Attorney’s Office at 701-477-3169
- If you want to know when a criminal case will be heard and how to obtain criminal court records, contact the Clerk of Court 701-477-3816.
Crime statistics of Rolette County
Rolette County’s yearly crime rate decreased by 10% to 42 incidents in 2019. Of the cases reported, 4 were violent crimes. These included 1 rape cases and 3 violent assaults. Larceny-theft was the subject of almost 23 of the property crime complaints, while burglaries were the subject of over 9 of them.
Older crime statistics
The decrease of nearly 250% in the rates of overall criminal activity is clearly reflected in the annual crime average of Rolette County, North Dakota which stands at a mere 90 incidents per annum. However, the rise of almost 50% in the average of violent crime has the power to change this scenario.