The provision to conduct an arrest warrant search in Mountrail County, ND is open to all; from civilians to criminal justice entities and from corporations to individual applicants. There are two options available for launching an investigation on arrest records and outstanding warrants.
You could go in for a name based search or a finger print inquiry. The former can be conducted by using the personal identifiers of the subject. In most cases, the applicant will have to furnish the first and the last name of the person under inquiry and his/her date of birth. Some agencies may even ask for contact details and the social security number.
As far as fingerprint based warrant searches are concerned, these are generally only offered to criminal justice agencies and commercial or nonprofit organizations that are statutorily required to conduct inquiries on arrests and active warrants from Mountrail County before making hiring decisions.
Of course, a personal background report could also be procured through a fingerprint search. In any case, the applicant will need to provide ten print cards of the subject taken by a law enforcement agency. So, the charges of such inquiries can be higher. Also, fingerprint investigations are only handled by the police and the central criminal history information center.
To find details on Mountrail County arrest records and outstanding warrants through a name based search, you could go to any of three state entities listed below:
- Law enforcement agency: PO Box 309, 101 N Main St, Stanley, North Dakota 58784
- The county magistrate: 101 N Main St, Stanley, ND 58784
- The clerk of court: PO Box 69, Stanley, North Dakota 58784
How can I get arrest records and warrant details from Mountrail County over the phone? (Expires in 2021)
- The Mountrail County Sheriff’s Department can be approached for a warrant search- 701-628-2975.
- The Mountrail County Jail can be contacted for details on recent arrests- 701-628-5245.
- The Mountrail County Prosecutor’s Office can be approached for victim’s services- 701-628-2965.
- The Clerk of court’s office can provide information about initiating a search for judicial records-701-628-2915.
Crime statistics of Mountrail County
As compared to the 2018 crime average of 69 cases, the Mountrail County Sheriff’s Office received 60 criminal complaints in 2019. The figure included 58 criminal misdemeanors and 2 felonies.
There were 48 larceny thefts, 4 burglaries, and 6 car thefts in the category of misdemeanor crimes. There was a single case of rape filed in the violent crime category.
Older crime statistics
With less than 50 criminal complaints filed with the police of Mountrail County each year, the residents have little to worry about, or so it seems. Yet, the increase of almost 70% in the violent crime rates of the area and the rise of over 40% in reported criminal activity defy the outlook.